Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

NJ firearms license ok for Pennsylvania ?

ronald lau May 18, 2017 09:52AM EDT

Hello all,

my father is licensed in NJ and I am active military.

Can we join and shoot at the club ?

Thank you!

Up 0 rated Down
James McQuade May 18, 2017 06:13PM EDT Easton Fish & Game Association Inc Agent
Hi Ron,

Yes you can, approximately half of our members, myself included live in NJ. As active military, you are entitled to a free membership. To obtain this, you need to come to the club when someone is available so you can present your credentials and fill out an application. We are all volunteers, and do not have regular hours at the club. I suggest you contact Gene Costa, our membership secretary to set this up. Just go to our website and click on "contact us". Click on the link next to his name and send him an email.

Most importantly, thank you for your service!


Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Please use the form to get a case started in our tracking system. We are laboring to get caught up with membership cards, please use your pink card or receipt from the website as identification until you receive your white card.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found