After joining as a new member. I received an email receipt with instructing to log into my account to print temporary membership cards. After logging into my new account, i see no link or instructions how or where the link to print temporary membership cards. After clicking all possible options including "ID#", nothing happens. Is it a broken link, Or is it not well defined where or how to print temporary cards?
1. Print your receipt (if you haven't received the white card) and bring it as proof of current membership AND guest pass privileges.
2. Check the calendar for specific range closings ( https://www.efga.net/efga-events/)
3. Read all the rules http://www.efga.net/general-rules/
4. Check the specific range for caliber restrictions.
5. Sign in at each range you use.
6. Shoot safely and enjoy!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.